Thursday, January 29, 2009

I dont know if i want to cry or keep on smiling--

Well this morning I looked in the mirror to brush my teeth. I was brushing, and brushing--then when i rinsed my mouth and smiled in the mirror to make sure i did not miss pieces of oatmeal I noticed something.......
I have a beautiful smile! :) I know when you go to the dentist he's like "you have beautiful teeth." but you don't believe him. He's a dentist. He is just being polite. But my gappy-less smile on my upper arch is so beautiful!
I am always looking in the mirror and smiling....well smiling enough so all you see are my top teeth. My bottom teeth are not where I want them yet.
But Honestly I don't know if I want to just keep smiling or just cry because finally I have what I've wanted for so long. I am no longer hiding my smile. I no longer smile with no teeth showing in pictures. I can't wait till this whole process is done. I really cant.
All I've ever wanted was a beautiful smile.

2 comments:

  1. Awww, but if you cry you'll hide the cause of those happy tears.

    Smiling for you and with you :)

    ReplyDelete