Monday, January 5, 2009

MY, BRACES WORK QUICK!

I woke up two days ago to find that my bite has changed from one day to the next! It's amazing to me how quick my teeth are moving. I love it! I am so excited! Everyday that goes by is a day closer to my surgery date! I technically don't have a surgery date, but I do have a time frame. I should be getting my surgery around April, May. I know that I don't have pictures up on my blog yet, but I am moving into a new apartment and we are still trying to unpack and settle in. So hopefully soon I can up load some pictures! :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi There,

    I'm happy to hear that I can help, that's why I made the blog so others would be able to see and hear first hand what one can expect. You're in Rhode Island I see...I use to live in S. Grafton in Mass., before I moved to Az. I look forward to hearing all about your progress as you move towards surgery. It isn't as bad as I thought it would be so that was a pleasant surprise. When will you be having your surgery? Have a great day!!
    Clarissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. 6 months in braces before surgery?! Oooooo~ so jealous! Looking forward to following your story.

    All the best to you as you wait for that big date to put on your calendar :)
    kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be surgery ready the end of Feb. If all goes according to plan. And hopefully not too long after that

    ReplyDelete