Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Today is officially my third month in braces. And my bite has changed so much.....for the worse! I know the doc said that my teeth and bite will get worse before the surgery, but C'MON! I know have a gummy smile, and when I though my under bite could not get any worse! IT DOES! I look like a Parana ! No lie! But I just keep telling myself that I will soon have my surgery and look wonderful!
Like I said....that's what I keep telling myself. Two more weeks till my next ortho appt. I am so anxious! I'm also scared. I will be getting the strongest arch wire next. I know my top teeth are ready for it....but my bottom teeth have not moved as much as I have anticipated. But I have two more weeks...so hopefully things start moving more.

4 comments:

  1. Before you know it you will be ready for surgery. Braces went by fast...even for the second time around. :) Could I make an uninvited suggestion???? I have a hard time reading your blog due to the lightness of your font...maybe change it to the font color you're using on the right hand side. I was thinking maybe it's cause I'm getting old...LOL...but I'm not that old...yet!! ;) Looking forward to hearing more about your journey. Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope this color is better for you! :) I think that I am just WAY to anxious for this surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely understand. I had a pretty bad gummy smile prior to surgery, but now that I'm getting surgery-ready it's terrible looking. I'm beginning to hate pictures in general (and I never liked them to begin with!) My overbite is giant, and before it was almost non-existent. It's best this way, though, so your jaw/bite can be perfect after surgery (or that's what I keep telling myself, anyway).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited for you and your upcomming surgery! I am jelious! :)

    ReplyDelete