Well yesterday I went to my OS to see about the callous under my tongue. He said that the tongue bleeds so much, and since it is not giving me any pain that I can wait until my surgery to get rid of it.
That was fine with me, I do not like having needles in my mouth.....I've never had one, but it does not sound pleasant.
So the doc took some measurements and looked at my profile, and in my mouth. He said that if my ortho cannot fix my mid line (its off by 3mm) then he will have to move the top jaw. So so far he said I still need double jaw surgery, and I am so close to being ready. TAKE THAT ORTHODONTIST!!!!!
He said, that I should be ready sometime this summer. So that's between May, and August.....so yeah......
So, now I just wait, and see.
Oh yeah, my o.s. wants me to ask my ortho to fix my mid line so i wont have to have upper surgery. But I don't think I will cause that's more time in braces and pushes out my surgery. So I don't think I will. I know it means double jaw surgery but I'm not too fond with my orthodontist. So the less time I see him the better.
Do you guys think I am making the right decision? Or no?