Friday, May 8, 2009

GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!

My good news all started with the cleaning i had a day before my othro appointment. The hygienist said that she had nothing in my mouth to scrape! She said I am doing so good with my oral hygiene! YAY!
Then the next day at my appointment, the first thing the doc said was that I had such good oral hygiene! And that is why my teeth are moving so quickly! So I got a new set of power chains dark blue. I feel like that dark blue makes me teeth look whiter. So after he put on the powerchains and trimmed some of the extra wire. I knew he knew what question was coming....the same question I always ask at the end of my appointment. But he got me before I got him. He said that in August he is going to take my molds/casts and take a ceph x ray! :)
I have my next appointment with him in June...mid June. And I am going to ask him if he is sure I'll be ready.
I'm not trying to say he does not know what he is talking about....but I just want to know if I should take classes in the fall semester or not.
So after my appointment I talk to my OS and he said two weeks after I give him the molds....he will put me into surgery. It takes him two weeks to get a room and staff at the hospital. So It looks like its going to be August!
And I don't think that I will be getting my mid line fixed by the ortho.
One more thing.....I have had my braces on for 6 months!!!!!!! Time really does fly! :)

3 comments: