Friday, May 29, 2009

zip n squeeze!!!

I just ordered some things from z n squeeze. I ordered a 10 pack kit and the jaw wrap. I heard from a few people that this company takes long to deliver their items. So I thought to myself I better order this stuff now. I am also going to buy a big thing of whey powder, and a few cans of insure. And just keep buying a few things here and their until my surgery. And I'm still hoping that my surgery is the end of August....but if it is that soon I'll be cutting it close on supplies. But I heard you don't have much of an appetite a few days after surgery.

5 comments:

  1. I didn't have an appetite at all, but the Ensure went down really well! It actually doesn't taste that bad. You will love the cool jaw wrap! Feels soooo good on the face =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie's right, the cool jaw wrap is the best! I use mine all the time and you can heat the gel packs for when you need to start alternating cold and heat! Keeping my fingers crossed that you get your Aug. surgery date! Add liquid vitamans (One A Day makes a good one) and lots of books or movies to your shopping list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooohhh and make sure you get Aquafor for your lips! It's wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wrote all your suggestions down katherine kelly. THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where did you order the zip n squeeze? My surgery is also at the end of August, I need to stock up so I have one less thing to worry about!

    ReplyDelete