Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I've got an issue...and I need your help!

When I got home from work today my jaw started aching so bad. I took two 800mg's of Motrin....but it did not work. The pain has gone from right jaw socket to left jaw socket and down to my glands under my chin. I was wondering if this is normal.
I took more Motrin and now I am going to take some flexeril to see if that helps. The pain seems to be radiating from my wisdom teeth....weird.....if it is not better by the morning I think I will see my dentist or orthodontist....

3 comments:

  1. It sounds exactly (EXACTLY) like the pain I have - and while it sucks, I don't think it's all that uncommon. If it keeps up, maybe talk to your doctor about a muscle relaxer - it really helped with mine, though it's really killing me now again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pain has subsided a whole lot. Still some pain but I can manage. Your so close to your date! Are you nervous!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, but more excited to get rid of the headaches and jaw pain.

    ReplyDelete