Friday, July 24, 2009

Another OS dream!?!

This is number three for me! Or is it four?????..................

So in my dream I woke from my surgery, and the doc started explaining what he did in surgery. But the freaky thing is that in my dream I was so swollen and my face was tingly, and burning at the same time....BUT I SWEAR I COULD FEEL IT IN REAL LIFE!
It was just so weird.

But on another note, I started a new diet a few days ago....I'm hoping I can lose 20 pounds before surgery. So far so good....we will see how it goes.

4 MORE DAYS TILL MY NEXT ORTHO APPT!

3 comments:

  1. I had many, many scary and weird dreams before surgery. Don't worry :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll try not to! BTW, thanks again for putting everything on-line. I hate going into things blind, and you are giving me some great insite. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dreams are just that, dreams! I'm sure your surgery will go great.

    I'm hopefully having my surgery next month too, and my blog is over at http://woodchuckwood.blogspot.com/ if you want to stop by!

    ReplyDelete