Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I GOT A DATE!!!!!!!!!!!

Before, I tell you my date let me tell you what I am having done. Originally I was suppose to have double jaw surgery with cheek implants. But now I am just having a leforte 1 (upper jaw moved forward, and up) I wont be wired shut, but banded. He said I'll have to be in braces 6 months after my surgery. Which is not too bad. So here is what I've been waiting for MY......SURGERY.....DATE.....IS.....AUGUST 21ST! That's less then a month away! :)

I also got my prediction picture! I'll have to post it up here when I have more time! :)

2 comments:

  1. Wait... aren't you a class III? If he moves your upper jaw back it'll create a worse bite, right? Is he moving your jaw forward?

    Either way... CONGRATS!!! I am so excited for you!!!! Can't wait :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!!!!!!! I mean forward!!!!!!! hahaha! Thanks Steph. I'll fix that right now! :)

    ReplyDelete