Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I'M READY I'M READY!!!!!!!

I went to my ortho had upper and lower impressions taken, then they also took a wax impression? I'm not sure what that was for. And I also had my ceph xray! :)
This was at 1200-noon. It's now 300pm and I am still waiting for them to call me to tell me to pick up my molds and xray so I can take them to my Orals Surgeon.
I called my Oral surgeon that I am ready, and he told me to bring my stuff from the ortho right over!!! :) I know most days he leaves at 300 though....and it's now 301! But I am going to bring them to him in the morning tomorrow if I miss him. But things are starting to happen! YAY!!!!!! I hope that my ortho calls me soon!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I've gotten a few of those wax impressions...I think it has to do with the bite and looking at where your teeth fit together now?

    ReplyDelete