Thursday, August 20, 2009

1030 TOMORROW I'LL HAVE A NEW FACE!

My surgery is at 1030 tomorrow! I am so freaking out right now! My stomach has been going 100 miles an hour with panic! I also got my pre-op instructions....not too bad....just the no drinking (even water) after MIDNIGHT! UGH!!!!!!!! I'm always so thirsty! My husband took the day off (actually 6 days off) to take care of me. I have to stay over night at the hospital, but that's not too bad. I can do one night. I also need to pack my hospital bag. But since my surgery isn't till 1030 I have time to do that tomorrow. I AM SO FREAKIN NERVOUS! AHHHH! I'm WAY more nervous then excited! Well all Wish me luck! I'll post some pre-op pictures tonight, and my post-op pictures as soon as I can!

5 comments:

  1. I was thirsty, too!! Just because I couldn't have any water, haha!

    It's all worth it... good luck! Yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is great!!! So glad you have a good husband that is taking off time to take care of you. It makes all the difference to have family around. You be blessed! I will be thinking of you tomorrow. You will do Great!!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I, too, was thirsty - in fact, my husband and I counted down and I drank like 4 glasses of water right up until midnight. However, I don't recommend this as I was still thirsty like crazy the next morning and I was up peeing all night ;) Hah!!

    I'll be thinking of you tomorrow!! GOOD LUCK!! See you on the other side!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No way, I had no idea you were this close to the big day! I can't wait to see what happens. I wish you all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, been slacking with blog lately, just seen it's already surgery day! Best of luck, hope it goes well and look forward to seeing the result!! xxx

    ReplyDelete