Saturday, August 8, 2009

Busy schedule!

I wrote a big long rant....but my computer lost service and it never got published! UGH!

Well the shorter version is: I am getting so scared that I am going to back out of this surgery. I trust my surgeon 100% but I am still scared. I feel like I will back out at the last minuet. I still have so much to do. I need to buy food, dvds, books, and make finale preparations with my family to make sure that they can still make it down here the day before so they can watch the kids while my husband and i are at the hospital. I get my surgical hooks put on a week before the surgery and also get my labs done that same day. I have a cleaning two days before my surgery. I feel like I am running out of time.

I'm also scared that I wont like the finale product. I feel like I will look worse then I do now. I'm scared that I wont look like the image I have in my head. I'm just so scared, nervous, and anxious.
13 more days till surgery day.

4 comments:

  1. Totally normal! Don't worry. :) I had many freak-out moments. And I'm still having them, as you can read on my blog. Today is a good day, I like my face. :) It changes day by day and hour by hour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Calm down! I promise it is not that bad. Trust me, i had a lot done and did have to have some down time, but looking back, it was worth it. Don't worry, just get it done. You will be glad you did when it is all over. Blessings to you!!!!!! : ) Don't forget to take pictures. It has helped me with all the changes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will definatly take pictures! :) I'm trying not to worry, but it is hard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so scared I won't like what I look like afterwards too...On the one hand I'm afraid I will look too different, but on the other I'm afraid I will be disappointed that I won't look different enough. I just can't wait to see if it helps with the pain and headaches like everyone tells me that it does. good luck! I still have 35 days to go..

    ReplyDelete