Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Day four!

Day four had been the best day so far. My husband even took me to the beach! It was nice changing things up and going outside. I usually love being inside all day long, but I can't stand it anymore! LOL!
The pain is not as bad, its easy for me to control with heat, and pain pills. I am still scared to eat food, and open my mouth...but I will try to get over it and start it soon. I don't want to mess anything up by not doing what I am suppose to do.
The worst part that hurts are my cheek implants, and the constant clenching. The clenching gives me a headache especially around my temples.
I am starting to get feeling back in my face. Which is not necessarily a good thing. With more feeling comes more pain. I get the tingling foot fell asleep feeling on my nose, cheeks, and upper lip. I also get these cold sensations every now and then. The weirdest thing is that I get these like bubble feelings in my jaw...like my jaw is settling in its new home. It doesn't hurt or anything. it actually brings some relief of pain.

1 comment:

  1. Just know, this will all pass soon. A beach trip sounds good to me. You hang in there, you are doing great!!! Blessings!! = )

    ReplyDelete