Friday, August 28, 2009

UH-OH!

Something was tickling (more like scratching) the back of my throat that I had the urge to throw up. I felt as if I could not get it through with my rubber bands, so I had my husband cut one rubber band from the right, and one from the left. I threw up just fine BWT. But, the thing is....I don't see my OS till Tuesday....that's three more days. And I really HATE bothering doc's when there is no emergency. Do you think I'll be okay with one band on the right, and two on the left. I can open my mouth more now, and makes eating so much easier. It's been a few hours, and my bite has not shifted at all. I'm also taking this opportunity to brush....what I cal brushing.

Also to remind you guys, I've only had a lefort one. So I'm hoping since my top jaw is immobile then the worst that could happen is really, really heavy rubber bands and not re-surgery. Advice please!

3 comments:

  1. I had upper jaw surgery a month ago and I feel for you. Call your doctor! You paid way to much money not to call. The last thing you want is for something as silly as a rubber band to affect your outcome. It's probably no big deal, but you'll stop worrying about it at the very least. If things don't go as planned you will always wonder if this is why.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Call your doctor. It's probably fine, but it'd be best to find out for sure. A phone call won't bother them too much, anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great information, you have a wonderful blog and an excellent article.
    Alternative Treatment For Hip Replacement Surgery

    ReplyDelete